This training course is aimed at enhancing the skill and understanding of participants on Humanitarian principles and standards, leading to articulation and usage by the participants in informed decision-making in their respective work contexts.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the Humanitarian Accountability Framework – Code of Conduct, Core Humanitarian Standard, Humanitarian Charter, and Humanitarian Principle.
- Define Minimum Standards in Humanitarian Response, Sphere Standards, CPIE, and other Sectoral Complementary Standards.
- List and identify potential challenges and ways to apply the principles and standards in their respective work contexts.
The aim of this course is to introduce the key framework for humanitarian standards, supporting quality and accountability in Humanitarian programmes. This course also intends to enhance the skill and understanding of the participants about the application of Humanitarian Standards in practice. With the changes in the humanitarian context, there are new stakeholders like Private Companies and State Arm forces, and along with that global political scenario creates dilemma and uncertainty in the application of humanitarian principles and standards. This course is designed to enhance participants understanding to deal with ever-evolving humanitarian situations.
Throughout this training, the emphasis is on active learning through participatory group exercises, case studies and scenarios, demonstrations, and focused discussions.
RedR India trainers have undergone a strict vetting process to ensure they have the best knowledge, skills, and competencies to provide capacity building services to humanitarian organizations worldwide. All our trainers are assessed against our Humanitarian Training Competency Framework and are supported before, during and after training events to guarantee capacity-building with a consistent standard across our services and programmes.
*RESIDENTIAL 33000 / $471 APPROX
**NON-RESIDENTIAL 20000 / $285 APPROX
*Includes tuition fee, breakfast, lunch, dinner, refreshments during training and shared accommodation (room to be shared by two participants).
**Includes tuition fee, lunch, and refreshments during the training.
- The course fee is inclusive of applicable taxes in India.
- Base currency for RedR India is INR. All the billing will be in INR, with equivalent USD / GBP or other currency rate prevailing at the time of billing being applicable.
- Single occupancy rooms can be made available on request and with additional cost.
- For any other query or support, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for this course, please click the participant registration form. Your registration will be confirmed on receipt of the completed form and course fee. If you have any queries regarding the training or you face any difficulties to fill the registration form, then please write to us at email@example.com or you can call us directly on our office phone numbers – 91-7028198901, 91 20 25280454.