Business leaders rely on the financial information to make effective decisions. The financial information provides a clear picture of the past, the present and the much-needed forecast to the future. By performing a good analysis of the financial standing of the business, the managers can effectively measure the impact in terms of cost effectiveness, the profitability and the wealth creation for the shareholders and related stakeholders.
- To assist the non-finance professionals to raise their awareness of finance and use the added knowledge to make important managerial decisions;
- To create awareness on the short term and long term needs of the businesses and offer possible solutions to counter business failure;
- Enable the managers to fully understand the profitability, liquidity and wealth creation and apply the guiding finance principles in improving their businesses;
- To equip the managers with the current information on the local and international financial markets, risk management, and fraud reduction techniques;
- To enable business owners in assets management and inventory monitoring.