The training is expected to help participants understand the need for projects in development, appreciate the phases in project management, develop a practical project idea and write comprehensive project proposal. It will also equip participants to come up with possible project funding sources, liaise with stakeholders in project idea initiation and develop fundraising initiatives.
Upon completion of the programme, participants should be able to:
- Understand the need for projects in development
- Appreciate the phases in project management
- Development a practical project idea and comprehensive project proposal
- Come up with possible project funding sources
- Liaise with stakeholders in project idea initiation and fundraising initiatives
The training is targeted to: officers involved in development work, community leaders, policy makers, project managers, donors and project sponsors among other development actors.