The Project Cycle Management (PCM) is the method employed by civil society organisations, United Nations agencies, international development cooperation’s and non-profit organisations to carry out and manage their projects and programmes effectively. Projects Cycle Management also require the participation of numerous stakeholders, coordination between specialists from different fields, and efficient management to solve challenging problems. This course will equip and empower participants with enhanced designing and management tools to tailor projects more adequately to meet the needs of the beneficiaries. It builds up a clear body of theory, understanding and skills for each stage, so that by the end of the course participants will have a clear competence across all stages of the cycle.
By the end of the course, participants will understand:
- the role of the project cycle, and key activities to be undertaken at each stage.
- the principles of Project Cycle Management and the Logical Framework Approach (LFA).
- how to use the LFA to assess a project document & identify information needs for a feasibility study.
- how to structure terms of reference for feasibility studies.
- the role of the logframe in project monitoring & evaluation
- the role & importance of indicators for project preparation, implementation & evaluation
- the importance of the integrated approach & the PCM basic format
The deadline for application is 20th March 2017, while full tuition payment is due on 21stMarch 2017. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. However, applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis. Register early for this wonderful learning opportunity!